Saturday, February 24, 2007

Still under scrutiny by Kos

The Kos bloggers are not letting go of the Howard Kurtz story, thinking it is an opportunity to bring down a journalist with whom they disagree.

At least this time in quoting me, they are not talking about me in a creepy fashion as they describe my musical specialty. Helping young people get through the voice change during adolescence so they can have a lifetime of singing beautiful music is neither weird nor perverted.

I am of the opinion that you have to do what is best for your blog. If it pleases your readers to focus on small potatoes like Howard Kurtz when there are bigger issues happening - global warming, when the war is going to end, the terrible choices we have for president from both political parties and stuff like that, then I begin to suspect that you are small of mind and heart. I don't care how popular you are on the blog list.

Thanks to Mark of News Corpse for standing up for me

No comments: