Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's one of those long days

I managed to finish my trill paper done and turned in. I've finished two rehearsals already and have two more this afternoon - one for my private children's choir and one for church. Then Wednesday night service, and after that I am looking forward to a good night's sleep. I sure need it!

Being a music teacher is hard work but I would not want to do any other type of work (although I am quite skilled in a number of fields) And being a musician is a calling. We tell the students that you only become a music major if you know you would not be happy doing anything else. If a person knows they are a musician, they will do the hard work required to become a professional.

Well, this post is not stellar, but it's a little glimpse into my day.

No comments: