1. Every action done in company ought to be with some sign of respect to those that are present.
2. When in company, put notyour hands to any part of the body, not usually discovered.
3. Show nothing to your friend that may affight him.
4. In the presence of others sing not to yourself with a humming noise, nor drum with your fingers or feet.
5. If you cough, sneeze, sigh, or yawn, do it not loud, butu privately; and speak not in your yawning, but put your handkerchief or hand before your face and turn aside.