Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am my own best customer!

Ugh! I check the site meter daily, and find that my IP address is the one that visits this site the most. I know why, too. I've been so involved with these last weeks of teaching that I've barely had the time or energy to contribute what Bill O'Reilly would call 'pithy' comments for general web consumption.

Oh Well! School will be out in less than Three Weeks! My students will perform this Friday, and after that we will try some musical games so I can see what will work and what will not. It ought to be fun. One class wants to revisit old songs. Another I think I will teach how to crochet. Maybe we will do a Plastic Canvas mobile of musical symbols to hang in the room with another class. Thankfully I have freedom to create plans as long as they stay within the guidelines of my standards and benchmarks.

No comments: