Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another MAHS Site

Here is another website for Alumni of Munich American High School. This site seems a little more active than the forum I posted, but the combination of web resources can keep you in touch with old friends.

I was happy to find some people I knew on the site, and may go to the reunion in Dallas next June 2009. Shocking! That will be my 30 year high school reunion!

For Chris: If you remember, I wanted to be an opera singer - that was my career goal at the time. Life got in the way and I did not sing any opera roles until the Spring of 07, where I sang the role of the mother in Hansel and Gretel with the Dona Ana Lyric Opera. I did reach my goal of becoming a professional musician, and have a Master's degree in Choral Conducting. Yes I did sing with George Morrison up to the spring semester of 79. Mr. Morrison and I had a falling out and I did work study teaching elementary music in the afternoons.

Ruth Seiler, formerly Ruth Mills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Fellow Muenchener!
I'm trying to figure out who you are, but am not having any luck.

I'm trying to remember who was into singing from the class of '79.
Surely you were in Ensemle with George Morrison?

Give me a hint?

Take care,
Alles Gute,
Chris